Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find a military style school bookbag?

I really like the military fashion trend, especially in bags! I'd really like to have a military inspired bookbag for school, but haven't had much luck finding one. School starts at the end of the month so if I want it at the beginning of the year I'll have to order it soon! Has anyone seen a bag like this? Thanks for your help!Where can I find a military style school bookbag?Army Surplus store.Where can I find a military style school bookbag?well if you were in Hawthorne I would say drop by MJs Depot we have some available and many from Rothco that we can order them. you can email me if you wish and I would be happy to see what we have in stock since we also have an eBay store we do ship world wide If you go to www.rothco.com which the other answerer gave you can see what they have and I could let you know if we have it in stock or can order it for you .
  • international trucks
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment