Thursday, January 26, 2012

What would be the best branch of the military to go into?

I want to go into the military after high school. I don't want to go to war or anything. And I'm really just looking for information. I want to go into the military for my college. And it's just an idea right now. But I was wondering what a good branch of the military for me would be?



And if you could give me someplace where I could go do some research. After everything, I want to do something is psychology or criminal justice. Maybe an FBI agent.What would be the best branch of the military to go into?Coast Guard. They even have law enforcement positions.What would be the best branch of the military to go into?
The military is a great choice, especially if you want to get into other government fields later like the FBI. However, there is a VERY real chance that you would be deployed regardless of what branch you would choose. Coast Guard may be your best bet because of that fact.

I was in the Army and currently work as an Army civilian - total of 10 years - and I love the Army. The other services are great choices too but you have to be willing to accept the challenges and hardships that come with it, and you have to be eligible. It's very rewarding if you are willing to overcome the challenges, but it takes resiliency and dedication. Each service has their own website. The Army's is www.goarmy.com but you could google the others.

Good luck in your endeavors!What would be the best branch of the military to go into?Hello Bugler.



I'm sorry you disqualified yourself by your information supplied with your question.



You said "I don't want to go to war or anything."

You seem to be only interested in a college education.



All branches of the military are prepared to train you in skills that will be used in a war.

And, you will be eligible to be sent world-wide to any assignment that has to deal with preparing for, and defending against, and actually fighting a WAR!



If you want to be an FBI agent and stay home and deal with criminals against your nation then you go to college and take criminal justice and/or psychology and submit an application for the FBI.



My suggestion to you is to do well in high school and by the time you are a senior you will better know what you wish to do.



Best wishes,



Larry Smith

Senior Master Sergeant, USAF (Ret.)

First SergeantWhat would be the best branch of the military to go into?
I will tell you that your best choice is either Air Force, Navy or Coast Guard, if you want to avoid combat. That being said, nobody in the Military is exempt from Combat. If you are not out of HS now, the war will be over by the time you get in the Military. I have had the privilege of serving in two branches and working with all the other branches do to my MOS. I joined the Marines because i wanted the discipline and toughness. All branches have good education programs, but the National Guard has the best. Depending on what state you reside, some will pay for you entire College education. I will tell you to stay away from the Army unless you plan on becoming a Officer. If you do decide to go National Guard, you will be safe.

Since you want to finish College, think about the ROTC program. I speak from actual experience not just what i have heard. Ive been there done that many times. Lastly since you are thinking about the FBI, please note that they look and get most of there candidates in College.What would be the best branch of the military to go into?If you don't want to go to war then Air Force or Navy are your best bets. Least likely to see combat.What would be the best branch of the military to go into?
Air Force or Coast Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment