Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I become a doctor for the military?

I've always been interested in becoming a doctor in the military, but lately I've become more and more interested in doing it for the military specifically. How do I go about this? College, military, then Medical School? Someone please help.How do I become a doctor for the military?One way is to go to West Point, but only 2% of the class goes on to medical school.



Second way is to talk to an ROTC recruiter. There is a program where they will pay for medical school, but I think its eight years you owe after they pay for it. If you go to regular ROTC for college for pre-med, then get selected for medical school, they put you in a special program. Same thing works for lawyers and



Third way is to go to college and medical school on your own, then contact a recruiter go direct commission.How do I become a doctor for the military?
Go to your local college and talk to their ROTC program, or get a regular recruiter to hook you up with an officer recruiter. There are programs to get the military to pay for your undergrad and med school, and then you only owe 4 years of active duty service (plus 4 years inactive ready reserve) for all that free schooling.How do I become a doctor for the military?mxyw is correct - if you go to USUHS (sweeeeet - mil pays for every last thing) you would 8 years and if you go to a civilian med school (on the military dime) then you would owe 7. Still a pretty good deal.

Hope you are taking chemistry, etc now.How do I become a doctor for the military?
Most cases go to college and then enlist in a branch you like. You can talk to a recruiter and find what best suits you. ROTC would work too!How do I become a doctor for the military?well the answer is here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhUx4WAHYJAHow do I become a doctor for the military?
medical school

No comments:

Post a Comment