Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I prepare my son for the military?

I think my 6 year old son will grow up to join the military when he turns 18 because on his father's side they have multi-generations who serve in the military. How do I prepare my son for life in the military when he turns 18? I already have him enrolled in swim class. Should I do boy scouts too?How do I prepare my son for the military?Prepare your son for life so that he will be a happy, well adjusted, well educated young man and he will decide what path to take. You can no more decide your son's future than your parents could have decided yours. He will see over time the respect that a military career generates in his dad's family. Whether that influences his decision or not will depend on him. Don't push him .... that can cause all kinds of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment