Sunday, February 12, 2012

What can I do in the military to help children?

I am thinking of going into the military I don't know what branch. I want to do something to help children is there a job in the military that manly deals with helping the kids?What can I do in the military to help children?not specifically, but you could go into the psychology side of it to help the marines/air force/navy...or you could become a doctor within the military...but no job will require specific children care full timeWhat can I do in the military to help children?no. the military is full of adults. not rugrats.What can I do in the military to help children?no.

Its the military not a daycare centerWhat can I do in the military to help children?
Stay in the military for a couple of years then become a recruiter :I

No comments:

Post a Comment