Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?

What is it called where you send your kid for 2-3 weeks to a military style boot camp with a bunch of other disrespectful teens and they are taught respect and work ethic?



What companies do this?Is there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?The "George Forman Military Style Boot Camp for Disrespectful Teens".

also there is the "ACME Military Style Boot Camp for Disrespectful Teens %26amp; Weight Loss Center"Is there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?
I'll do it for you, I'll show you how to do it in the process... won't even have to leave your house. Just pay me $7,000 for three weeks and feed me. I'll have that kid so damned terrified of my voice that won't know his #ss from his elbow. I guarantee you that his attitudue will be adjusted, that or he'll just run away, never to be seen againIs there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?yeah. google it. barring that get off your *** and parent. chances are they learned it from you. be a good role model and a good parent. and hit them every now and then. a smacked bum does wonders for a child. trust me.Is there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?
My dad (when I was younger) called it a "Good Azz Whoopin for a Disrespectful little Shlt." I learned respect real fast.



Try it, instead of letting others do your parenting for you.Is there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?Yes, there are.



But many have ended up with dead children.



Think this thru before you consider it.



Do you deserve respect?????Is there a military style boot camp for disrespectful teens? What is this called?
send there *** to mexico for a week ( the inner city )
You should call Maury Povich.
  • christian bookstore
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment