Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to get the military to pay for my teeth?

I am in the military (have been for a couple years), and I want to get some cosmetic work done. I would like the army to pay for braces and I can do the rest. I am a medic so I KNOW there is a way to do this I am seeking someone who may have experiece though. I dont know whether to say me teeth hurt cause they're not straight or what. Any advice appreciated. Thanks guys.How to get the military to pay for my teeth?Next time you are CAT 4 tell the dentec that you are interested in braces. They will tell you all the requirements. I just had 2 on my Soldiers get them. One guy had horrible teeth, the other guy had pretty decent teeth, he just wanted them straightened a little.



It also depends on where you are stationed.

No comments:

Post a Comment