Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I use a military flight while in the future soldier program?

I recently signed up for the U.S. Army, took the oath, fingerprinted etc. I have a future soldier I.D. and everything. I was wondering if I could use the benefit of military flights before my ship date in July?



Since my future soldier ID is technically a military ID, and Im sworn in, I ca use it for military discounts, so I was wondering if most military perks apply right now.Can I use a military flight while in the future soldier program?In the future you can, if and when you actually enlist and get a big peoples Military ID. You haven't earned the rights to those "perks" or privileges yet. Being a "future soldier" is like being engaged: You have said "I will", but it doesn't really count til you say "I DO".Can I use a military flight while in the future soldier program?
No you cannot, you have not enlisted/commissioned so therefore you can not use Space A to go anywhere. To be eligible you must be AD Military, Reservist or Retiree. Being in DEP is not a qualification.Can I use a military flight while in the future soldier program?NO! And, it is not technically a military ID card.Can I use a military flight while in the future soldier program?
of course not. that future soldier ID is NOT a real ID.Can I use a military flight while in the future soldier program?no

No comments:

Post a Comment