Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do you report wearing of unearned military rank?

I guy I know is posting pics of himself in unearned military rank. I want to know how to report him, I'm not in the military, but was, and I know he is wearing unearned rank. Anybody know how I report him?How do you report wearing of unearned military rank?If he is in the military, you can report him to his chain of command or the Military Police at his installation. (Punishable under Article 134, UCMJ - Unauthorized Insignia.) If he is no longer in, you can report him to the FBI under the Stolen Valor Act (18 U.S.C. 704).How do you report wearing of unearned military rank?what he said...but I want to add that I encourage you to follow through with this. people need to learn to stop doing this. we had a Soldier that was wearing E-5 rank as an E-4. he was caught and busted down to E-1 after doing 45 days extra duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment