Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will taking the Military path after high school be a mistake?

I'm planning on enlisting in the Army after high school but my mom or my sister show no support to me what's so ever. I know they are scared but they just don't want me to join the Military. My dad does support me and I'm glad he does but honestly, is it a bad path?Will taking the Military path after high school be a mistake?Only you can decide that. I consider it the best decision I ever made.Will taking the Military path after high school be a mistake?no. it is what you make of it. some people just arent ready for college yet, because thats just four more years of papers and tests. my brother chose the marines right after highschool and it served him well, now he is out and has a steady job that works with people a lot and he works well with the people and knows when to be assertive, not to mention the other military men he meets out there, they have this tie asap. but normally the armed services will pay for your education, so keep that in mind. one can never be too old for college, i go to a class that a fifty year old guy is in. and another that a middle aged woman is in, and studies have shown you do better in college when your older. you know what to focus on. but good luck. i'd support you!!Will taking the Military path after high school be a mistake?Im waiting to get in bette shape to go to meps ( to correct my shoulder posture) and i just got outta highschool may 09. I think its a good choice because its a instant jump start into life and it makes people realise the world aint peaches and cream

No comments:

Post a Comment