Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?

I was once asked: "Does Iraq have squirrels", and "I heard they don't feed you in the Army". I want someone to give the dumbest question they have ever been asked regarding their service to, or a relative's service to the military.What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?Why can't I live on base as a girlfriend? (countless questions by girlfriends on here weekly)

or

"When I join the Army can I be a Sailor?"--- That question nearly made me hit my head on the keyboard.What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?
well according to a nice video I saw on youtube of an australian soldier special forces he was asked about a hundred times if he ever killed someone. He thought that, coming from "learned"people, that was an astounding question :-)What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?when i was at a recruitment interview with the Royal Air Force, they gave us a quick video and some forms to fill out, and told us the process of how selection works and questions we will be asked. apparently they asked a girl who applied for pilot (all roles, from transport, helicopter to strike/fighter), how she would feel if she had to kill someone. her reply was, you have to kill people? i didnt know i might have to do that.....big clue barbie, "royal AIR FORCE"


edit: haha, loving mark Fs answer!
Uuum...lets see. "My boyfriend is in the Army, we've been together two weeks! Will I be able to live on base housing with him?" lol NO YOU WON'T!!What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?"How many people have you killed?"



Honestly I wanted to tear that dude's head from his neck and take a crp down his throat for asking such stupid sht like that.What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?
Any question that comes from that ugly troll Rachel
Probably this one.What is the dumbest question you have ever heard regarding the military?
Lol they don't feed you in the Amry
i don't see why the girlfriend can't share a bunk in this new military queen size bunks
"Can I get a free boob job if my boyfriend joins the army?"



This one comes up a lot actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment