Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone here work for the government / Military Intelligence community?

I wanted to ask someone in Military Intelligence / Intel community a question of importance. I DO NOT work for the military or government in any way, shape or form, but at same time im not a average person.



Could anyone here email me and then talk on AIM perhaps? I cant say on here what its about.Does anyone here work for the government / Military Intelligence community?I will answer your question right now. No, we don't have Osama bin Laden in a hole somewhere, dark or deep.Does anyone here work for the government / Military Intelligence community?I used to work around some of those guys. I would fly them where they wanted to go on a military helicopter. I have yet to talk to one though. If you get an answer it will be a liar most likely. Just sayinDoes anyone here work for the government / Military Intelligence community?My dad was dia? i don't work for dia. But he had top secret clearance. he dead now might be able to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment