Saturday, February 18, 2012

What branch in the military should I join and why?

I know I want to join the military but I just do not know what branch.

Can you guys help me decide by telling information, personal opinions, what benefits or what they offer, pretty much why I should join whatever branch you think I should join.What branch in the military should I join and why?I need more information to give you a good answer. People join for different reasons. Airforce has the most comfort. Marines are the toughest. Army has the most opportunity. Navy has the best bases and most freedom. What are you looking for?What branch in the military should I join and why?bjj is absolutely right. How are we supposed to tell you what's best for you with no information about you? That's you setting us (and you) up for failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment