Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am planning to join the military when im older i need help?

Hi im 13 and i wanna join the military. Many people in my family have been in the military so thats why im gonna join but any ways my question is what branch should i join? Like the navy, air force, marines etc. Anyways gimme ur opinion.I am planning to join the military when im older i need help?I'd ask your family members who have served what they thought of their branch, and whether or not they would happily do it again.



If you like what they say about their branch then ask a recruiter once you're older and see what they have to say about their branch. If you like what they say then I'd say that branch is a good fit for you.



It is also important to note what you want to do after you leave the military. The Navy and Air Force by far have the most civilian related jobs which means that finding one after your time is up will be much easier. If you feel you must do a combat MOS that is fine but just remember that there is no civilian job related to that.



It also depends on what you want. Do you want to see the world and be on some of the most technologically advanced ships in the world? Join the Navy. Do you want to do Search and Rescue and Counterdrug Ops? Join the Coast Guard. Want Combat? Army and Marines. Want to work on aircraft or maybe even defend our nation from cyber attacks? Join the USAF.



As you can see, each branch has a lot to offer. Which branch is best for you depends on what you want to do with your life. If one branch really stands out to you research it and ask people who have served in it. At thirteen though you shouldn't be too worried about which branch you will join. Instead, just worry about school and living like a normal teenager. When you are close to graduating you can then talk to the recruiter and then serve in the world's finest military.I am planning to join the military when im older i need help?
good for you! You are going to need to know a couple of things going into it, though. You need to figure out which branch and then whether or not to enlist or get a degree and be an officer. Here's a site on the USAF: http://afmentor.com/ On this site you can see how much you will make, benefits, practice exams, and other good info.

There's also a forum site on militarytimes.com but it's down right now. I love the forum on military times because it's 95% active duty or retired military. You'll find good infor there. Once the site is back up go to militarytimes.com/forum and click the air force forum and I think the question was titled "hello". It is from an individual asking about air force life and general info about joining. There's good info there!

I'm USAF enlisted (5yrs so far). I've taken a few college classes, I've deployed, and I've enjoyed the entire experience. I'm currently trying to become a commissioned officer. If you have other questions you can e-mail and I'll be more than happy to help you out!

Even though I'm biased to the USAF, our sister branches are also just as great. I will say that the USAF is generally known as the most "family friendly" branch. I've never been in another military service, but I belive this statement. When I was deployed to Afghanistan we got free phone cards, we had internet and cable in out tents, and free movies and games on the weekends. The USAF really knows how to take care of their airmen!

Good luck!I am planning to join the military when im older i need help?you have a lot of time to think about what service you want to join. I am going back into the military next week. USAF reserves. Spent 10 years as a Marine and 3 years as a National Guardsmen. No rush. You need to see what options are out there. talk to a recruiter and ask any service members you meet. I have loved the military. Been a great experience for me. Ask yourself what do I want to do in the military? Best wishes and good luck.I am planning to join the military when im older i need help?
depends honestly on what you want in life. I'd wait until older to make that decision---first i wanted to be a marine, then join the air force. I ended up joining the army. so i guess that makes me obligated to pull for the army, but all branches are good and worthwhile.I am planning to join the military when im older i need help?You should enlist as a member of the A-teamI am planning to join the military when im older i need help?
WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING ITS OK TO JOIN THE MILITARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ITS NOT OK !!!!!!!!!!! THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM TELLLING THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!! dONT BELEIVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOKK IT UP YOURSELF ! NO ! dont join the military. that is something you should never think about. they will force you to take pills larium and it will make you extremely suicidle. you wont have a choice ! they will make you take it ! so many soldiers have killed themselves or other people because of the bad side efffects . anthrax vacccines have killed allot of people in the military. THE GOVERNMENT doesnt care about you !! they want to kill everyone ! THIS WAR ON TERROR WILL NEVER END BECAUSE OSAMA BIN LADEN ISNT RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11 . OUR GOVERNMENT DID 9/11 !

you're young and you need to wake up and see the truth. they want to put a microchip inside of you so they can control you . the government is always lieing to you and me, and your family. go on youtube and search new world order, illuminati, RFID chip , please do your research

No comments:

Post a Comment