Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I find military people who have to sell their homes because of deployment?

I'm a Veteran myself and know what it's like to get sent overseas and have your life disrupted. My situation is this: since returning from Iraq I haven't been able to find a suitable job and decided to become a real estate investor. I just happened to think there must be a lot of people in the military who can't keep their homes once they get deployed and I'd like to help them while helping myself to make some money How can I find military people who have to sell their homes because of deployment?The best thing is advertise on base and at the local establishments in the area. ie barber shops, make a simple web site, had out cards, classifieds and I'm sure there plenty other ways. Oh also on the local radio stations is a good way to get the word out. Also put a profile on military.comHow can I find military people who have to sell their homes because of deployment?Oh, so you'd like to take advantage of the fact that these GI's have to go overseas and you believe that you'll be able to buy their home lower than the actual value. That's real nice of you. But it won't work.



There are laws in place that mortgage companies cannot foreclose on homes owned by active military personnel while on deployment.



Besides, how the heck do you expect to be able to buy these homes if you can't find a "suitable" job for yourself? Do you think the banks will just give you money since you are a veteran? No, they won't - you must have a verifiable way to pay back the mortgage.



I find that your business plan needs some work so you don't come off as sleazy. Good luck to you - I hope you lower your standards a bit and get a real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment